Character Cottage, Strete
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 1 Good Size Single Bedroom
- 1 Double Bedroom
- 1 Multi Purpose Room
- Generous Lounge and 2nd reception room.
- Modern Kitchen
- Enclosed courtyard garden
- Utility out building
- Available October
- Zero Deposit Option Available
The property has a good size lounge with fireplace and stair way to multi purpose room, a modern galley kitchen with a range of wall and base units, a further spacious reception room with open fire and door to courtyard garden, in the garden is also an out house which is used as the utility room.
Upstairs there is a good size single bedroom, a double bedroom with built in wardrobes, the main bathroom with shower over bath and a further multi-purpose room with ensuite facilities.
Zero Deposit Option Available.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Character Cottage, Strete
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Paignton Station9.0 miles
About the agent
Fulfords are specialists in all aspects of Residential Lettings - providing a comprehensive service from a Tenant Find to full Property Management.
Our particular aim is to give Landlords the comfort of knowing that all matters relating to the letting of their property will be well cared for. Landlords are given efficient service that removes the worry of understanding the many complex legal issues relating to letting their property.
The ancient market town of Newton Abbot, at the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000660326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fulfords Lettings, Newton Abbot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.