Bosley Crescent, WALLINGFORD
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- LARGE MASTER BEDROOM
- BARN CONVERSION
- COT ROOM / STUDY
- OPEN GARDEN SPACE
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO TOWN CENTRE
- EPC RATING D
Wallingford is a historic market town and civil parish located between Oxford and Reading on the River Thames in England. ... Wallingford is 12 miles (19 km) north of Reading, 13 miles (21 km) south of Oxford and 11 miles (18 km) north west of Henley-on-Thames.
Allen & Harris are delighted to present this well looked after one bed terraced barn coversion. The property benefits from a large master bedroom and further cot room which is currently being used as a study. This lovely home boasts exposed wall and ceiling timbers and combines authentic charm with modern day living. Accommodation comprises porch, sitting/dining room and kitchen on the ground floor. Upstairs there is a large master bedroom enjoying more exposed wall and timbers timbers, cot room/study and shower room. To the rear there is open plan garden belonging to the property along with a delightful communal garden area with ornamental trees and shrubs and a brick built car port. Situated within very close proximity to all of Wallingford's central amenities. Viewings are highly recommended
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPCEPC
Bosley Crescent, WALLINGFORD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cholsey Station2.3 miles
- Appleford Station5.8 miles
- Culham Station6.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Didcot Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Didcot
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P1387H0820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.