Glenluce Drive, Bishopton, PA7
- Immaculately presented, four-bedroom, detached family home with private gardens and an integrated garage.
- Set in an exclusive development by David Wilson Homes, the property is located in Dargavel Village, in Bishopton, Renfrewshire.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/dining/family room, four double bedrooms, en-suite, a family bathroom, utility room, and a ground floor WC.
- Highlights include a fully integrated and stylish kitchen, modern bathroom suites, and a well proportioned floor plan.
- Externally, the property benefits from a private garden to the rear, a driveway and a single integrated garage to the front, and well maintained communal grounds in the development.
Immaculately presented, four-bedroom, detached family home with private gardens and an integrated garage. Set in an exclusive development by David Wilson Homes, the property is located in Dargavel Village, in Bishopton, Renfrewshire. Upon entering the property, the hallway grants access to the contemporary WC and opens into the well-proportioned lounge which offers an ideal space for entertaining guests or relaxing with the family. The bright fitted open-plan kitchen has a box bay window with French doors leading directly out to the private garden and has ample space for dining and lounge furniture. The adjoining utility room offers fitted units with a worktop, as well as plumbing and space for a washing machine, whilst also granting additional access to the rear garden. Upstairs, there are four well proportioned double bedrooms with plenty of space for freestanding furniture, while generous bedroom one also features an en-suite shower room and a walk-in store. The family bathroom completes the accommodation with a fitted four-piece suite and a rear-aspect window.
The Dargavel Village development is situated in Bishopton, just north of Paisley centre in Renfrewshire. Bishopton is surrounded by peaceful woodland, but with a range of amenities conveniently located nearby. With an excellent train service running from Bishopton rail station, the area also benefits from easy access to the M8, which provides rapid connections for commuters throughout the central belt and beyond. Glasgow International Airport is also only four miles away. With a wealth of local walks and cycle paths, as well as the banks of the River Clyde close by, local attractions include Ingliston Country Club, Erskine Golf Club, the Blantyre Monument and Mar Hall Golf and Spa Resort. For schooling, the area is well served by Bishopton Primary School, with secondary schooling available at Park Mains High School in Erskine.
Glenluce Drive, Bishopton, PA7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bishopton Station0.6 miles
- Bowling Station1.5 miles
- Kilpatrick Station2.4 miles
About the agent
MOV8 Real Estate has been Edinburgh and the Lothians' number one selling, all-in-one estate agent and solicitor for the past five years running.
With local, expert Valuers now covering the whole of Scotland, everyone can benefit from our zero commission, 5-Star Trustpilot rated value and service.
Our local, expert Valuer will visit you and provide you with a valuation of your property. Our professional photographers will then take beautiful photographs for yo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20665345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.