Park Street, Dingwall
- Central Dingwall Location
- Inverness Approx 15 Miles
- Railway Station
- Wide Range of Facilities
- Close to NC 500
- Vibrant Market Town
- Many Original Features
- Potential Bed & Breakfast
- Enclosed Mature Garden
- Substantial Period Property
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Yopa
Flexible accommodation over three floors includes sitting room, dining room, kitchen , home office / bedroom , bathroom and garden room on ground floor. First Floor rear bedroom by separate stairs and living room, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom with en-suite. Attic has two bedrooms. Enclosed rear garden with garage to side. Off road parking.
EPC band: E
Park Street, Dingwall
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dingwall Station0.1 miles
- Conon Bridge Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning estate agency with local agents operating across Scotland. With fair fixed fees, a No Sale, No Fee option, and a team of experts on hand every day of the week, you'll know your home sale or purchase is in great hands.
So why choose Yopa?
- Local Yopa agents sell a home every twelve minutes
- We have been named the best online estate agency of 2021
- We're rated 'excellent' by Trustpilot based on over 13,000 reviews
- Our fair fixed
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 243594. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.