Main Road, Stonely, St Neots, PE19
- Handsome Detached Village Residence
- Large South Facing Gardens with Uninterrupted Field Views
- Extended, Remodelled and Improved
- Five Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms
- Stunning Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Quality Cabinets
- Large Garage and Home Office
- Cat 5 Cabling Throughout
• Imposing five-bedroom period residence fronting an exceptional plot.
• South facing gardens with uninterrupted views over open countryside.
• Extended and remodelled to offer exceptional family accommodation arranged over three floors.
• Sitting room and separate family room.
• Stunning bespoke kitchen/breakfast room with bi-fold doors opening onto the garden.
• Refitted bathroom and shower room.
• Extensive private parking/turning space.
• Large, detached garage/workshop and outside home office.
• Walking distance of Kimbolton School, convenient for major road and rail links.
Cat 5 Cabling Throughout
Accommodation in Brief:-
Timber panelled front door with glazed panels.
Engineered Oak flooring, staircase first floor.
4.0m x 3.8m (13' 1" x 12' 6")
Engineered Oak flooring, brick fireplace housing wood burning stove with limestone hearth, timber bressummer and feature original bread oven, alcove shelving and extending TV plinth, recessed ceiling down lighters, windows to front and rear with fitted shutter blinds.
4.0m x 3.5m (13' 1" x 11' 6")
Engineered Oak flooring, feature fireplace with limestone hearth and timber surround, alcove cupboards and shelving, recessed ceiling down lighters and window to front with fitted shutter blinds.
Limestone floor, cloaks hanging space. Part glazed door to garden and parking area.
Refitted Shower Room
Suite comprising tiled double shower enclosure with glazed screen and 'monsoon' and hand shower fittings, countertop with inset vanity washbasin and WC with concealed cistern. Feature panelling to half-height, limestone floor, recessed ceiling downlighters, window to side.
6.3m x 4.0m (20' 8" x 13' 1")
Fitted in a comprehensive range of bespoke painted cabinets with hardwood counters and upstands, inset Belfast sink with mixer tap, range cooker with stainless-steel back plate and extractor hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher.
Exposed chimney breast and fireplace recess housing wood burning stove with timber bressummer. Limestone flooring, recessed ceiling downlighters, windows to side and bi-fold doors opening onto the rear patio and garden.
First Floor Split Level Landing
Window to front and Conservation roof light to side, linen cupboard, radiator. Staircase to second floor.
4.22m x 4.0m (13' 10" x 13' 1")
Part vaulted ceiling, radiator, window to side with fitted shutter blinds. Opening to:
2.0m x 1.45m (6' 7" x 4' 9")
Range of fitted wardrobe cupboards.
4.0m x 3.74m (13' 1" x 12' 3")
Range of fitted shelving and storage cupboards, radiator, windows to front and rear.
3.6m x 3.0m (11' 10" x 9' 10")
Wardrobe recess with drawers, additional built-in wardrobe, feature original cast iron fireplace,
radiator, window to front.
Refitted Family Bathroom
Suite comprising bath with fully tiled surround, independent shower over and glazed screen, WC and countertop with inset vanity basin, fitted cupboards and full width mirror. Tiled floor with underfloor heating, conservation rooflight.
Second Floor Landing
3.7m x 3.0m (12' 2" x 9' 10")
Radiator, window to side aspect.
3.4m x 3.0m (11' 2" x 9' 10")
Radiator, window to side.
Driveway and double five-bar gates opening to the extensive gravelled parking and turning area and providing access to the garage.
Gated access to the rear garden, enclosed by timber fencing and hedgerow and offering outstanding open views over open countryside. Extending to approximately 130 feet x 54 feet, there is an extensive area of lawn with occasional shrubs, gravelled areas and block paved suntrap patio.
Detached Pantiled Timber Clad Outbuilding Comprising:
7.70m x 3.50m (25' 3" x 11' 6")
Double timber doors to front and side, allowing access through to the garden. Light and power connected, plus external socket.
3.40m x 2.65m (11' 2" x 8' 8")
Fully insulated and heated. Windows to front and rear, recessed ceiling downlighters, ample plug points.
Stonely is a designated conservation area, within the parish of Kimbolton, to the west of Huntingdonshire and close to the boundary with Bedfordshire. It is situated on the route between St Neots and Kimbolton, the highway set in the valley of the River Kym amongst the rolling landscape which characterises the western edge of the district.
The A1 is about 5.7 miles Southeast giving excellent dual carriageway access both north and south and to the A14/M11. An excellent main line commuter train service to London’s Kings Cross is available at St Neots (approximately 8 miles) and Huntingdon. Bedford is approximately 14 miles and Cambridge 26 miles away.
The airports of Stansted and Luton can be reached in approximately one hour.
Nearby, is the popular and historic village of Kimbolton which boasts one of the area's leading private schools, Kimbolton School, along with the well-regarded Kimbolton Primary Academy.
Dominated by St. Andrew's Church ...
Main Road, Stonely, St Neots, PE19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Neots Station6.8 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Peter Lane and Partners
Established in 1990, we are a leading independent estate agent proud of our reputation for providing a high level of customer service.
As a member of the National Association of Estate Agents, Ombudsman for Estate Agents and founder members of the MoveWithUs national network, you can be assured of our integrity and professionalism.
When buying a property we help you find your ideal home by providing you with valuable
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20667688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Lane & Partners, Kimbolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.