Main Street, Sutton Cum Granby NG13 9QA
- Development opportunity
- Spacious Gardens
- Close to Excellent Local Amenities
- Wonderful Family Home
- Driveway for Off Road Parking
The property sits back from the road and is accessed via a long gated driveway. There are lots of mature trees and bushes that surround the entire property. The backdrop are views of open farmland and distant views of Belvoir Castle.
The property in brief comprises of spacious entrance hall, living room with dual aspect to both front and rear and kitchen. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and bathroom with separate WC.
This is a unique opportunity for somebody who wishes to develop and extend this already existing property to maximise the grounds on which it stands and enjoy living in the countryside.
Sutton cum Granby which lies in the Vale of Belvoir has access to many local amenities that are on offer in either the village of Bottesford or Bingham market town with its local shops, primary and secondary schools, dentists, doctors and a selection of pubs and restaurants. It is also conveniently located for the A52 and A46, the A1 and M1 and the nearby market town of Grantham from where there is a high speed train to King's Cross in just over an hour.
- Council Tax:
Marketed by EweMove Sales & Lettings (Rushcliffe) - Property Reference 39140
Main Street, Sutton Cum Granby NG13 9QA
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Elton & Orston Station1.7 miles
- Aslockton Station1.9 miles
- Bottesford Station3.3 miles
About the agent
EweMove, Covering East Midlands
Cavendish House Littlewood Drive, West 26 Industrial Estate, Cleckheaton, BD19 4TE
EweMove are one of the UK’s Most Trusted Estate Agent thanks to thousands of 5 Star reviews from happy customers on independent review website Trustpilot. (Reference: November 2018, https://uk.trustpilot.com/categories/real-estate-agent)
Our philosophy is simple – the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
Our agents pride themselves on providing an exceptional customer experience, whether you are a vendor, landlord, buyer or tenant.
EweMove embrace the very latest te
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 39140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EweMove, Covering East Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.