Wallingford, Oxfordshire, OX10
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Modern Family Home
- Large Kitchen-Breakfast Room
- Utility Room
- Living Room
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Family Bathroom
- Three Further Bedrooms
- Enclosed Garden
- Driveway & Garage
A modern townhouse tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac in a well regarded development. Located just a short stroll to Wallingford's market town centre. The property offers flexible living accommodation and benefits from its own driveway and garage.
The landlord of this property will consider applications that include use of our Deposit replacement scheme. Please note the terms of this scheme in our guide to tenants which is displayed on our website. Our client will expect any offer using this scheme to include an increase in the listed monthly rent for the lifetime of the tenancy.
BrochuresMore details from Chancellors
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Wallingford, Oxfordshire, OX10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cholsey Station2.0 miles
- Didcot Parkway Station4.9 miles
- Appleford Station5.6 miles
About the agent
Since opening in 1807, Chancellors have been passionate about selling and letting property, with our customers' needs at the forefront of our priorities. As one of the UK's leading independent estate agents, we refuse to rest on our laurels and constantly strive to develop and grow our brand for the better. Through hard work and determination, Chancellors now have more than 50 networked offices across the South of England and Mid Wales. We currently have a strong l
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 06090211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Henley-On-Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.