- Two Bedroom Split Level Flat
- Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- Open Fire Place
- Close to Local Shops and Seafront
- Highly Sought After Area
- GUIDE PRICE: £170,000 - £180,000
Two bedroom split level flat located in the highly sought after seaside area close to a range of local shops, amenities transport links and Seafront. Benefiting from bay fronted living room with open fire place and spacious accommodation throughout.
GUIDE PRICE: £170,000 - £180,000
Situated in the popular Seaside location offers this well-presented 2 bedroom split level flat. The property comes located within close proximity of many local amenities to briefly include; shops, bus routes, restaurants, hairdressers, Eastbourne's award winning seafront and Eastbourne's up & coming town Centre with train station providing direct links to both London and Brighton. The vendor has advised us that property has also had planning permission granted to create a further bedroom with en-suite in the roof and this is valid until April 2022. For more information on this we recommend you to call us. The property itself offers light and spacious accommodation to include; living/dining room, two bedrooms, modern family kitchen, modern bathroom and comes with a good lease. An early viewing comes highly encouraged in order to avoid disappointment.
Stairs leading to the second floor.
Door to the front aspect leading into entrance hall with stairs rising to first floor landing.
Kitchen 11' 8" max x 10' 3" max ( 3.56m max x 3.12m max )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surface over, sink and drainer, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler and storage cupboard.
Double glazed window to the side aspect, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, vanity style wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail.
Stairs rising from first floor landing leading to second floor landing.
Living Room 16' 2" x 12' 2" ( 4.93m x 3.71m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, open fire place and radiator.
Bedroom 1 13' 1" max x 12' 8" max ( 3.99m max x 3.86m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator and open fire place.
Bedroom 2 9' max x 6' 6" max ( 2.74m max x 1.98m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eastbourne Station0.8 miles
- Hampden Park Station1.5 miles
- Pevensey & Westham Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Eastbourne Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Eastbourne
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN112519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.