Clifton Road, Castle Bromwich, Birmingham, B36
- BAY-FRONTED SEMI DETACHED
- EXTENDED KITCHEN
- THREE WELL SIZED BEDROOMS
- LOFT ROOM
- THROUGH RECEPTION ROOM
- SIDE GARAGE & OFF STREET PARKING
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- MODERN SHOWER ROOM/ WC
- UTILITY ROOM
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
*** BAY FRONTED SEMI DETACHED ** LOFT ROOM ** WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT ***
Situated In The Sought After Residential Area Of Castle Bromwich And Within Close Proximity To Outstanding Primary And Secondary Schools - This Traditional Semi Detached Home Briefly Comprises Of An Entrance Porch, Reception Hall Way, A Generously Sized Through Reception Room Offering Both Living And Dining Space, An Extended Modern Fitted Kitchen (Both Dishwasher And Large Cooker Will Be Left) And A Utility Room.
To The First Floor There Are Three Well Sized (DOUBLE) Bedrooms, A Modern Fitted Shower Room/ WC - All Accessed From An Ample Landing Which Also Includes A Loft Hatch With Attached Ladders Providing Access To A Loft Room (13' 8" X 12' 5" Into Eves Space).
This Immaculately Presented Property Also Benefits From Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing, An Enclosed And Well Maintained Rear Garden, A Side Garage And Off Street Parking For Multiple Vehicles.
EPC RATING - TBC
*** VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY ***
Through Reception Room
First Floor Landing
Shower Room / WC
Off Street Parking
IMPORTANT NOTE TO POTENTIAL PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All photographs and measurements have been taken as a guide only and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
BrochuresFull Brochure PDFFull Property Details
Clifton Road, Castle Bromwich, Birmingham, B36
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Water Orton Station1.3 miles
- Lea Hall Station2.0 miles
- Stechford Station2.4 miles
About the agent
As a franchise of the largest single branded Estate Agent in the UK YOUR MOVE MURRAY ROGERS is able to offer an unrivalled market leading experience combining maximum exposure via our national network of branches together with the personal touch and fee flexibility of an independent Estate Agent.
At Castle Bromwich office we pride ourselves on giving a first class service to every one of our Sellers and Landlords. Listening to individual needs and circumstances and tailoring our service
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 529014004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOUR MOVE Murray Rogers, Castle Bromwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.