Forest Gate, Blackpool
- A Well Presented One Bedroom Second Floor Apartment
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Spacious Lounge Area
- Three Piece Bathroom suite
- Modern Kitchen
- Parking Available
- Retirement Apartment
- Viewing Recommended
Grizedale Court was constructed by Fairclough Homes and comprises 38 retirement apartments arranged over 3 floors each served by lift. The Visiting Development Manager can be contacted from various points within each property in the case of an emergency. For periods when the Visiting Development Manager is off duty there is a 24 hour emergency Appello call system. The property comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, one bedroom and a three piece bathroom. It is a condition of purchase that residents be over the age of 60 years.
As a purpose built retirement apartment there are numerous communal facilities which include communal gardens, a laundry room, a large residents lounge with fitted kitchen which has been recently refurbished, a communal library and a resident house manager. Each apartment also has numerous emergency alarm points connected to a 24/7 response centre.
The apartment also benefits from off road parking and there is disabled access throughout.
Please note all fixtures, fittings and appliances have been untested by Tiger Sales.
For full information or to arrange a viewing call Tiger Sales Today!
Lounge 4.76m * 3.39m
Kitchen 2.67m * 1.81m
Bedroom 3.77m * 2.89
Forest Gate, Blackpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackpool North Station0.7 miles
- Layton Station1.2 miles
- Blackpool South Station1.5 miles
About the agent
To view all of our lettings properties please CLICK HERE
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
Tiger Sales & Lettings has always used computer and internet technology, but our biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100331011364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tiger Sales & Lettings, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.