Leylands Road, Burgess Hill
- Detached Family Home
- Four Spacious Bedrooms
- Master to En Suite
- Secluded Rear Garden
- No Chain
- Close Proximity to Wivelsfield Train Station
This recently constructed four double bedroom family home includes spacious open plan living accommodation with bi-folding doors leading into a fully enclosed rear garden, driveway for four cars all located within close proximity to local parks and to the Wivelsfield Train Station.
This home is perfect for a family looking for open plan living, a bright and airy feel all completed to a high standard. The property includes a large open plan kitchen/lounge/diner with a bay window feature to the front and bi-folding doors to the rear leading out to the rear garden. To complete the downstairs accommodation is a spacious entrance porch and cloakroom.
Upstairs on the first floor are three double bedrooms and a family bathroom all completed to a high standard. The second floor contains the master bedroom with a lovely large walk-in wardrobe and en-suite.
The property comes with plenty of off street parking as the driveway can fit up to four cars. The location is perfect as it is close to both the Burgess Hill and the Wivelsfield Train Station and very close to local schools and further amenities such as shops, cafes, pubs, restaurants and many more provided by the main town centre. There are several local parks and a nature reserve all within walking distance of the property.
Lounge 19' 6" x 12' 5" ( 5.94m x 3.78m )
Kitchen / Diner 19' 7" x 13' 5" ( 5.97m x 4.09m )
Bedroom 1 18' 4" x 12' 8" ( 5.59m x 3.86m )
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 10' 1" ( 3.58m x 3.07m )
Bedroom 3 11' 10" x 11' 4" ( 3.61m x 3.45m )
Bedroom 4 15' 8" x 7' 5" ( 4.78m x 2.26m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Leylands Road, Burgess Hill
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wivelsfield Station0.7 miles
- Burgess Hill Station0.7 miles
- Hassocks Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Burgess Hill Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Burgess Hill
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your l
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BUH105495. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Burgess Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.