Fosters Close, Stock Village
- Immaculately presented 2 bedroom 'Mews style' property
- Covered parking area
- Delightful courtyard garden
- En-suite to bedroom1
- Open plan lounge, kitchen & dining area with Juliet balcony
- Double glazed throughout
- Gas central heating
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Quiet and secluded yet central village location
- Shared Ownertship with Rural Housing Trust. Restrictions on owners apply. Details on request
En-suite to bedroom 1 plus ground floor cloakroom.
Charming courtyard garden. Covered parking area.
Shared Ownertship with Rural Housing Trust. Restrictions on possible owners apply. Details on request
Guide Price represents 73% of suggested market value. Rental amount payable on remaining equity. Details available on request,
Lounge, Kitchen & Dining Area
18' 4'' x 16' 9'' (5.60m x 5.10m) Max
12' 3'' x 11' 8'' (3.74m x 3.56m) Max
En-Suite to Bedroom 1
9' 6'' x 7' 3'' (2.90m x 2.20m) Max
Ground floor cloakroom
Fosters Close, Stock Village
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ingatestone Station2.3 miles
- Billericay Station2.5 miles
- Wickford Station5.0 miles
About the agent
M-Estates is an established independent estate agency based in the pretty village of Stock in the heart of Essex, specialising in the sale of village and country homes across the County.
M-Estates offers sellers and buyers alike a professional and personal service with the aim of making the process of moving home as smooth as possible.
When selling, it is imperative to ensure your property is correctly priced. Few properties are the same and it requires an experienced estate agen
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10978902. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M-Estates, Stock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.