Banyards Place, Runcton Holme, King's Lynn
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow with extensive field views
- Sitting on a ONE ACRE plot
- Stables & paddocks
- Shower room & bathroom
- Lounge, kitchen/diner & separate dining room
** ONE ACRE of equestrian land ** A well-presented three bedroom detached bungalow situated in the quiet village of Runcton Holme, sitting on a generous plot of one acre (stms), with paddocks, stables & outbuildings, as well as field views as far as the eye can see. Must be seen!
** One acre of equestrian land ** A well-presented three bedroom detached bungalow situated in the quiet village of Runcton Holme, sitting on a generous plot of one acre (stms), with paddocks, stables & outbuildings, as well as field views as far as the eye can see. Inside the property. you will find a generous kitchen/diner leading on to the utility, large lounge, and a separate dining room, both with sliding patio doors to the rear garden. There are also three generous bedrooms with fitted wardrobes to two rooms, as well as a bathroom and separate shower room, Outside & to the front of the property is a shingle driveway providing parking for several cars; this leads to the 5 bar gate giving vehicular access to the rear garden. The land to the rear of the property consists of one acre (stms), including a paddock with stables and various outbuildings.
Double-glazed entrance door to:
Door to the front. Tiled flooring. Radiator.
Lounge 16' 6" max x 14' 6" ( 5.03m max x 4.42m )
Double-glazed window to the front. Fireplace with LPG fire. Radiator. Television point. Double-glazed sliding doors to the side. Archway to dining room.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 11' ( 3.68m x 3.35m )
Double-glazed sliding patio doors to the side leading to the rear garden. Double-glazed window to the side.
Kitchen 18' 1" x 9' 7" ( 5.51m x 2.92m )
This fitted kitchen includes a rage of wall and base units with work surfaces over, a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, and a free-standing electric cooker. There is also space for a fridge/freezer, as well as a cupboard housing boiler, and a pantry. Metro tiled splashbacks. Double-glazed window to the front.
Utility Room 13' 2" x 6' 7" ( 4.01m x 2.01m )
Plumbing for a washing machine. Two double-glazed windows & door to the side.
Fitted with shower cubicle & double-glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 17' 1" x 9' 9" ( 5.21m x 2.97m )
Double-glazed windows to the front and sides. Wood effect flooring. Built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 8' 5" ( 3.71m x 2.57m )
Double-glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 12' 7" max x 11' 8" ( 3.84m max x 3.56m )
L-Shaped room. Double-glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Fitted with WC, wash hand basin, and bath with mixer taps and shower over. Storage cupboard. Radiator. Double-glazed window to the side.
To the front of the property there is a shingle driveway providing parking for several cars. This leads to the 5 bar gate giving vehicular access to the rear garden. The land to the rear of the property consists of one acre (stms), including a paddock with stables and various outbuildings.
It is our understanding that the Property is not registered at the Land Registry which is the case with a significant proportion of land across England and Wales. Your conveyancer will take the necessary steps and advise you accordingly.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Banyards Place, Runcton Holme, King's Lynn
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watlington Station1.3 miles
- Downham Market Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Downham Market William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Downham Market
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are yo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DHM109878. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Downham Market. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.