Bradshawgate, Bolton BL1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE
- Town centre location
- Free Wi-Fi
- Nicely presented
- Train station close by
- Available now
- Walking distance of University
- Offered furnished
- Parking available at additional cost
- Call today
Secure entrance to communal area with lift access to all floors.
Open plan living space with sofa, table and chairs, double bed and wardrobe
The kitchen includes electric oven, hob, fridge and washing machine
Shower room with shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC.
Free Wi-Fi, gas central heating, double glazing
Utility charge of £65 per month and parking available at an additional cost of £10 per week.
Bradshawgate, Bolton BL1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bolton Station0.3 miles
- Hall i' th' Wood Station1.5 miles
- Moses Gate Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Entwistle Green are one of the longest-established and most respected lettings and estate agents in the North West of England, with almost 100 years-experience in property sales and lettings. We have a wide network across Merseyside, Cheshire and Lancashire, which makes us ideal if you are looking for a property to rent or a property to let.
As well as the Entwistle Green network, we are part of the Countrywide group, who have over 1300 branches that extend from the Isle of Wight to Sco
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000666210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.