Exley Road, KEIGHLEY
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LARGE REAR GARDEN
- OFF STREET PARKING
- EPC RATING
**STUNNING THREE BEDROOM SEMI**
Call to arrange your viewing today - internal photographs to follow.
Situated in the popular residential area of Ingrow, this three bedroom semi detached property would suit a variety of tenants.
The property benefits from three bedrooms, dining kitchen, lounge, bathroom with shower and large rear garden.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Exley Road, KEIGHLEY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Keighley Station1.1 miles
- Steeton & Silsden Station3.1 miles
- Crossflatts Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Launched in the summer of 2015 holroyds' have a true passion for selling & letting houses. We like people and we like property so what could be better than bringing them both together!
We are a family run business, with over three decades of experience in the local property market. Brought up in the area and now residing locally in Haworth, we feel proud to be able to offer our services in such a fantastic area .
If you are looking to sell, buy, let or rent a property, there's no
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference P5357G4818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Holroyds, Keighley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.