Clonbeith Court, Kilwinning, KA13
- Gas Central Heating (Installed with Hive technology)
- Driveway for 2 vehicles
- Double Glazing
- Integral Garage which has planning permission to make 5th bedroom or another public room
- Perfect Family Home
- Top of the range security alarm system
- Sought After Location
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Glow Homes Letting & Sales
Situated in sought after location in Kilwinning this property is within easy access for Schools, Local Shops, Kilwinning Train Station & excellent links to motorways for commuters.
On entering the property via the front door you are welcomed into the hallway, then into the generous size lounge with access to open plan dining room, there is a newly fitted gloss kitchen with breakfast bar, the kitchen also benefits from underfloor heating, there is separate utility room & downstairs WC all located on the ground floor level.
On the upper level there are 4 double bedrooms (master bedroom with en-suite) & further family sized modern fitted bathroom.
Some of the property's include:
Gas Central Heating (Installed with Hive technology)
Integral Garage which has planning permission to make 5th bedroom or another public room
Private enclosed Garden complemented for low maintenance
Top of the range security alarm system
Driveway for 2 vehicles
This property would make the prefect family home,
Early Viewing Advised,
Home Report Available,
Contact Glow for further information,
Clonbeith Court, Kilwinning, KA13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kilwinning Station0.5 miles
- Stevenston Station2.6 miles
- Dalry Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Glow Homes are Ayrshire's Contemporary Property Centre specialising in Estate Agency & Lettings,
We offer a fresh approach when it comes to Selling & Letting properties across Ayrshire.
Our Staff are fully qualified & have extensive experience in the Ayrshire Property Market, Our professional team are on hand to offer sound advice whether you are looking to either Sell, Buy or Let. At Glow we offer a personal approach with competitive pricing.
Our Dalry office is situated in
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference AYRSH_001120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Glow Homes Letting & Sales, Dalry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.