Pheasant Close, Evercreech
- Village Location
- Modern Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Downstairs WC
- Good Size Sitting Room
- Parking For Two Cars
- Popular village with lots of local amenities
- Family bathroom
- Contemporary kitchen/dining room with appliances
- Well Presented Throughout
OUTSIDE The South Facing rear garden is fenced to all sides and enjoys lots of natural light as well as an area of patio perfect for sitting out and entertaining. The property also has an area of lawn and a wooden shed to the rear.
LOCATION Evercreech is a large and thriving Mendip village providing many amenities such as a Cooperative mini-supermarket, Bakery, Pharmacy, Motor Repair Garage, Doctors Surgery and a well-regarded Primary School with a 'Good' Ofsted Rating. The village is situated close to Shepton Mallet, Castle Cary and Bruton with easy access from the A371. The cities of Bath and Bristol are within reasonable commuting distance to the north and the A303 is also within easy reach. There is a main line train station at Castle Cary (4 miles away) with regular and direct services to London. There is also frequent bus services that visit Shepton Mallet and the neighbouring towns.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Pheasant Close, Evercreech
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Castle Cary Station3.6 miles
- Bruton Station3.9 miles
About the agent
For over 100 years Cooper and Tanner have been well recognised in the West Country as the landed property professionals and auctioneers. We operate eleven offices in Somerset and Wiltshire, providing professional estate agency and surveying services to the residential, agricultural and commercial property sectors. We sell property by private treaty and by auction, we also run successful sale rooms where we specialise in antiques and vintage items. Our outside sales deal with tools, equipment
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101148031776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper & Tanner, Shepton Mallet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.