The Grove, Cardiff
- Three Bedrooms
- No Chain
- Family Home
- Off Road Parking
- End Of Terrace
- Walking Distance To Shops
- Close To Schools
- Call Darlows on
10'2 x 14'8
11' x 9'2
17'1 Max x 15' Max
14'5 x 9'
First Floor Landing
13'8 x 10'3
11' x 9'2
13'2 x 10'5
7' x 5'5
Enclosed rear garden with side access via lockable gate
Off road parking x 2
Darlows Estate Agents also offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the Lettings Branch Manager on the number shown above.
Darlows Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
The Grove, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cardiff Queen Street Station2.6 miles
- Heath High Level Station2.6 miles
- Heath Low Level Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Rumney has exceptional road links, with the A48 running through the area from the M4 to Cardiff city centre. Our branch covers a large part of the east of the city, including Rumney, Llanrumney, St Mellons, Trowbridge and Marshfield. The public transport is excellent into the centre of Cardiff, and there are some very good primary and secondary schools.
The Rumney area has everything you need, from independent shops and supermarkets, to banks, pubs and cafes. It's also a short journey t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1014_DAR101412957. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Darlows, Rumney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.