Albert Road, Stroud Green
- 2 bedroom flat
- Large wood-framed sash windows
- Quiet leafy street
- Stroud Green conservation area
- Private rear garden
- 0.7 miles to Finsbury Park Station
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Davies & Davies
Bay fronted sash windows extend to the corniced ceiling of the bright white living room, providing this room with natural light. Engineered wooden flooring spans the entire room with built-in floating shelving, a fireplace and window shutters all add to the appeal. Smart monochromatic design and handleless cabinetry creates an uncluttered visual aesthetic in the kitchen area, accompanied by cleverly concealed utilities, expertly integrated appliances and an elegant undermount washbasin. Further features of brilliant white walls, engineered flooring and wood-framed sash windows can be found in the two double bedrooms. Exquisite marble effect tiles surround the entirety of the bathroom, which has been fitted with a heated towel rail, floating contemporary washbasin and a full-sized bathtub. Arguably the best feature of this property is the private rear garden, which has been well designed to offer a small lawn and sizeable patio for those summer BBQ's.
Located 0.2 miles from Stroud Green Road, there’s a tremendous amount of local gems sitting right at your doorstep. Pizzeria Pappagone might be one of the first places you spot, dishing up authentic Italian food (we’d recommend the Pizza San Danielle). In a cosy little turning down the street you’ll spy N4 Coffee Fruit, serving brilliant flat whites and breakfast brioche buns that are hard to beat. Towards Crouch Hill, The Old Dairy serves up a scrumptious Sunday roast under glass-vaulted ceilings and dairy-themed murals.
BrochuresBrochureAlbert Road, Stroud Green
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Albert Road, Stroud Green
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crouch Hill Station0.2 miles
- Harringay Station0.4 miles
- Finsbury Park Station0.6 miles
About the agent
We are a multi award-winning estate agency based in Finsbury Park, providing a personable, socially responsible and creative property consultancy service for jaded North Londoners.
Voted 7th best agent in the UK by the Best Estate Agent Guide 2019!
What distinguishes us from the sea of other agents across the city is our ability to provide a truly bespoke level of service, our commitment to the local community and our progressive approach to marketing and design.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30751382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davies & Davies, Finsbury Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.