Regent Road, Epping
- UTILITY/LAUNDRY ROOM
- FEW MINUTES WALK TO HIGH STREET
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- LOFT CONVERSION
- CONTEMPORARY OPEN PLAN FAMILY AREA
- TWO EN-SUITES
- SOUTH WEST FACING
- THREE FLOOR HOME
- GRAVELLED DRIVE FOR PARKING
- GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM
Regent Road is located within a short walk to the open common land of Swaines Green, Bell Common and Epping Forest which offer peaceful walks and variety of wildlife. It is also accessible to Epping Tube Station serving London and positioned within easy reach of the High Street with its shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. Local schooling is available at Ivy Chimneys, Epping Primary School; Coopersale Hall School near Epping Golf Course and Epping St Johns. This Historic Market Town has great transport links to the M11 at Hastingwood and the M25 at Waltham Abbey.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hallway -
Living Room - 5.51m x 4.39m (18'1" x 14'5") -
Guest Cloakroom - 1.40m x 0.71m (4'7" x 2'4") -
Dining Area - 6.83m x 3.10m (22'5" x 10'2") -
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 4.06m x 2.95m (13'4" x 9'8") -
Pantry - 0.81m x 1.85m (2'8" x 6'1") -
Utility Room - 2.72m x 1.55m (8'11" x 5'1" ) -
First Floor -
Bedroom Two - 4.62m x 3.56m (15'2" x 11'8") -
Walk In Wardrobe - 1.47m x 1.40m (4'10" x 4'7") -
Family Bathroom - 4.09m x 2.87m (13'5" x 9'5") -
Bedroom Three - 3.86m x 2.82m (12'8" x 9'3") -
Bedroom Four - 3.94m x 2.97m (12'11" x 9'9") -
Bedroom Five - 3.05m x 2.21m (10' x 7'3") -
Second Floor -
Bedroom One - 4.37m x 2.69m (14'4" x 8'10") -
En-Suite Shower Room - 1.68m x 1.50m (5'6" x 4'11") -
BrochuresRegent Road, EppingBrochure
Regent Road, Epping
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Epping Station0.5 miles
- Theydon Bois Station1.9 miles
- Debden Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Millers Estate Agents, have been Epping's leading Estate Agents since the early 1970's.
Others have come and gone .... Indeed, there are no companies still operating in the High Street from when Michael Miller first opened the door to Millers Estate Agents some 50 years ago.
We are proud that we have stayed the course serving the local property market through good times and bad. At Millers we are still looking to the future, and we are delighted to open our new sales office in the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30738982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millers Estate Agents, Epping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.