Ynysangharad Road, Pontypridd
- NO CHAIN
- 441sq ft of accommodation
- First Floor Apartment via Own Access
- Shared Courtyard Access (between Flat A,B &C)
- Communal Parking Spaces
- Central Location - close to bus links and rail links
- Each Apartment is Wired for Freeview Television
NO CHAIN - A larger than average one double bedroom apartment with own front door access. Modern fixtures and fittings throughout and move in ready! Close to main transport links and amenities! Book an appointment 24 hours a day on peteralan.co.uk.
A larger than average one double bedroom apartment with own front door access. Accommodation briefly comprises: open plan living and kitchen areas with the kitchen featuring light grey high gloss, wall and base units plus built in oven, hob and hood. The double bedroom features two windows to allow plenty of light, and a generous modern shower room completes the accommodation.
Within this walking distance you have access to local amenities such as the local primary school, local bus and railway routes plus a selection of local shops, eateries and pubs. Further benefits include good road links to the city centre as the M4 and A470 is only a short drive away.
Each flat is available to purchase in it's own right, however a bespoke package can be considered for all 6 apartments for someone seeking a fantastic investment opportunity. There is also the option of purchasing the Freehold also. Please enquire for more information.
Photos are representative of a selection of the apartments to give an idea of which each one offers
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Ynysangharad Road, Pontypridd
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pontypridd Station0.5 miles
- Trefforest Station0.8 miles
- Trehafod Station2.1 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TAL304904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.