South Sands, Salcombe
- NEW luxury waterfront apartment
- Breathtaking Estuary views
- South facing balcony
- Allocated parking
- Use of hotel facilities
- On the beach
- 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- High end specification
- 10 apartments in total
- Completion Summer 2021
Sympathetically designed to slot seamlessly into its 'Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty' and the adjacent listed lifeboat station, the apartments are orientated towards the sea views, with private balconies and expansive windows to enjoy the enviable location.
Salcombe is also very popular for its water-sports, with the spectacular views across the estuary, glorious beaches and hills providing the perfect backdrop for scenic walks and outdoor activity.
Spoilt for choice, surrounded by beauty spots including North Sands and Fort Charles, there are plenty of areas to explore. If staying close to home, not only do you have a beach on your doorstep as well as private parking, you can enjoy the proximity to the hotel's dining and spa facilities within this luxury complex.
DESCRIPTION Apartment 1 has a spectacular position with beach and estuary views from its south facing balcony.
The apartments' design echoes the traditional boat building structures and boathouses that can be seen along the estuary. Salcombe's boatbuilding heritage is also embraced through the apartments' semi-industrial aesthetic of dark grey and cedar cladding creating clean, linear lines. Frameless glass balustrades and concealed gutters create a seamless appearance. The interiors of the apartments are flooded with natural light with their full-length windows and high ceilings; giving a spacious and contemporary feel.
The living room enjoys easy access out onto the balcony which features frameless glass.
Wonderfully positioned, this apartment is designed to maximise the stunning location of The Reach with its water-side views and beautiful Salcombe surrounding.
The apartment enjoys a contemporary open plan kitchen and lounge - a perfect place for entertaining friends or relaxing with family. Floor to ceiling windows ensure plenty of natural light in the day with modern lighting features creating a welcoming ambiance at night. Outside of the apartment you will find beautifully landscaped hotel gardens, and of course, the view we all dream of.
KITCHEN - Kitchens from Pentangle Kitchens
- Furniture front finish - timber veneer, colour 221 V Oak Abruzzo rough sawn
- Carcass finish - matt laminate, colour K273 Platinum
- Worktop & splash back - 30mm Caesarstone 2141 Snow
- Linear LED under-cabinet task lighting
- Utility - matt laminate K120 frosty white doors with 30mm Caesarstone 2141 Snow worktop
- Siemens oven
- Siemens combi microwave
- Bora Pure induction hob and extractor
- Under counter wine cooler
- Miele fridge freezer with plumbed in ice maker
- Siemens dishwasher
- Quooker PRO 3 Fusion stainless steel tap providing boiling and sparkling water
- Blanco Andano undermounted stainless steel sink
- Miele free standing washing machine - utility
- Miele 7kg freestanding tumble dryer
BATHROOM AND EN-SUITES - Kaldewei SuperPlan shower trays
- Kaldewei baths
- Catalano Premium / Green double and single hand basins
- Catalano WC's and soft close seat
- Vado overhead shower (black / brass)
- Vado bath / shower mixer (black / brass)
- Merlyn shower screens
- Solus Ceramics floor and wall tiling
- Ceasarstone to wash hand basin / cistern duct top
- LED downlights
ELECTRICS - Screwless Brushed Chrome switches & sockets where exposed, white plastic on concealed items
- LED downlights, dimmable to bedrooms and living rooms / kitchens
- Video entry phone
- Bose ceiling speakers and wiring for music system only to living area, kitchen, bedroom 1 and bedroom 2 (cabling and speakers only) (8 speakers per apartment)
- 5amp lighting circuit to living rooms and bedrooms
INTERIORS - Painted moulded solid core doors, 44mm thick
- Painted T&G MDF wall panelling to hallway entrance
- Engineered timber flooring to hallways, dining, kitchen and lounge
- Paint finish to all walls, ceilings and woodwork
EXTERIORS - Millboard composite decking to terraces and balconies
- Glass balcony screens to terraces and balconies
AGENTS NOTE The images shown are computer generated and are for illustrative purposes only. Other images shown are examples of specification and finish.
SERVICES Mains water, drainage and electricity. Underfloor heating.
Hot water is provided via individual HIU with back up immersion heater. Water fed to the HIU via mains boilers in the plant room. The apartment is generally heated and cooled by a centralised electric VRF system
LOCAL AUTHORITY South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes TQ9 5NE. Tel:
TENURE Leasehold 125 years
DIRECTIONS Enter Salcombe on the A381 and proceed straight along Main Road, bearing left round a sharp bend. Turn right into Sandhills Road (at the junction of Main Road and Devon Road) and proceed down to the bottom of the road to North Sands Beach. Turn sharp right and drive past the beach and up the hill on the other side of the bay. Drop down the hill into South Sands and The Reach Apartments will be found on your right hand side, in front of the beach.
TIMESCALE It is anticipated that all 10 apartments will be completed Summer 2021.
South Sands, Salcombe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ivybridge Station12.8 miles
About the agent
THINKING OF SELLING OR LETTING?
Find out how we can sell or let your property and achieve the best price for your home. Call Theo, Amanda or Nicki for your FREE MARKET APPRAISAL. Luscombe Maye, established 1873.
10 reasons why people choose Luscombe Maye
We have a first class commitment to our clients best interests
We keep our clients informed
We offer very good value for money
We have the best office network in South Devon
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101034015437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Luscombe Maye, Salcombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.