The Pinnacle, Wakefield
- 2 Double Bedroom Apartment
- Prime city centre location
- Ideal first time buyer or investor property
- Early viewing is highly recommended
- Not to be Missed!
This Two Double Bedroom Apartment occupies an enviable city centre position and is superbly placed for local amenities. This property is sure to appeal to a range of buyers including first time buyers and investors alike. Inspection essential. Not to be Missed!
We are delighted to offer for sale this Two Double Bedroom Apartment. The property comprises briefly of entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, four piece bathroom. Allocated parking. An early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Lounge 25' 6" x 10' plus recess ( 7.77m x 3.05m plus recess )
Kitchen 7' 11" x 7' 10" ( 2.41m x 2.39m )
Bedroom 1 19' 1" x 9' 10" max ( 5.82m x 3.00m max )
Bedroom 2 13' 5" x 8' 9" ( 4.09m x 2.67m )
Leave Wakefield centre via Westgate, taking your first left onto Queen Street. Continue to the bottom of the road, turning right at the traffic lights staying in the left hand lane as you approach the roundabout. The Pinnacle apartments are on the left hand side.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
The Pinnacle, Wakefield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wakefield Westgate Station0.2 miles
- Wakefield Kirkgate Station0.5 miles
- Sandal & Agbrigg Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Wakefield William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Wakefield
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local e
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK120956. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.