Church Lane, Acklam
- A Handsome Chain Free 'Sweetings' Built Semi Detached House with a Family Friendly Layout
- Nicely Situated Across the Road from Acklam Hall & Lots of Green Open Space
- Two Roomy Double Bedrooms & Good Size Single Bedroom
- Attractive, Well Kept Gardens, Detached Garage & Ample Car Parking on the Driveway
- Front Living Room, Separate Rear Sitting/Dining Room, Kitchen & Handy Downstairs Toilet
- Within the Catchment Area of Good Schooling & Acklam Shops Are Close By
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
It has a family friendly layout with a wide and bright entrance hall, front living room, separate rear sitting/dining room, kitchen with a very handy pantry and a useful downstairs toilet. The first floor has two roomy double bedrooms, a good size single and bathroom with a four-piece suite. Outside, the gardens are attractive, well established and a nice place to spend your time. There's ample car parking space on the driveway and a single detached garage. Other attractions include UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors, and it is a simple chain free sale.
Location wise, this has such a lot going for it. Nicely positioned across the road from Acklam Hall, families have a superb choice of schools, commuters can get onto the A19 in 5 minutes, there is lots of green open space close-by and you can stroll to Acklam shops, pubs, and bars easily.
White UPVC entrance door with double glazed insert and UPVC double glazed connecting door into …………
Staircase to the first floor with cloak/storage cupboard and separate utility meter cupboard below. Independent Baxi gas wall heater.
Front Living Room
Inset living flame gas fire on marble hearth with matching marble inlay and oak surround.
Rear Sitting/Dining Room
4.6m x 3.56m
15'1 x 11'8 into depth of chimney breast alcoves Inset living flame gas fire on marble hearth with matching marble inlay and oak surround.
4.1m x 2.24m
Matching range of wall, drawer and floor cupboards, tall larder cupboard, woodgrain effect roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and a single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Space for cooker, washing machine, fridge, and freezer. Handy built-in pantry.
UPVC exterior door with double glazed insert opening onto the rear garden and built-in storage cupboard.
With white low level WC, wash hand basin and wall mounted gas multipoint water heater.
4.78m into depth of bay window x 3.66m into depth of built-in wardrobes - 15'8 into depth of bay window x 12'0 into depth of built-in wardrobes Built-in wardrobes with overhead box cupboards.
3.7m x 3.66m
into depth of built-in wardrobes Built-in wardrobes with overhead box cupboards.
2.4m x 2.24m
Four-piece suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle with Mira thermostat mixer shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Co-ordinated tiled splashbacks and access to the loft.
The front garden has lawn and nicely planted flowerbeds. Secure gated side access leads to an attractive enclosed rear garden with patio, neat lawn, apple trees and colourful, well-established flowerbeds and border. A UPVC door opens into the garage and there is an outside tap.
A concrete driveway provides ample car parking space and leads to a single detached brick built garage with double doors, UPVC side access door, pitched and tiled roof, electric supply and lighting laid on.
Church Lane, Acklam
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Marton Station2.1 miles
- Thornaby Station2.2 miles
- Middlesbrough Station2.3 miles
About the agent
To an outsider, Middlesbrough might not be the most glamourous place to live, in fact, it was once handed the unenviable mantle of being "one of the worst places in the UK". Seriously, we're going to stand for that. Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our 'Boro' is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why......
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning c
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MID210482. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.