Elm Road Sidcup DA14
- Guide Price £850,000 - £900,000
- Offered Chain Free
- Eight Bedrooms
- Period Property
- Close To Local Amenities
- Off Street Park & Garage
- Transport Links Nearby
- Energy Efficiency Rating: D
A must view period property located within Sidcup. This semi-detached property is larger than average with so much potential in hotspot of the area.
On the ground floor there are four reception rooms (three currently in use as bedrooms)all with great proportions, three bathrooms, study space, a spacious separate kitchen with high ceilings which leads to the huge secluded private garden.
Upstairs to the second floor there is an additional four bedrooms with a further three bathrooms (two being en-suite). The property has potential to make into a beautiful period family home or as investment looking to take on the house as it is with HMO in place.
Located within mins walk from Sidcup High St, all local amenities, schools and fantastic transport links.
This is fantastic opportunity to have a great family home or as investment.
Offered chain free.
Energy Efficiency Rating: D
Elm Road Sidcup DA14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sidcup Station0.7 miles
- Albany Park Station1.4 miles
- New Eltham Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Founded in 1984 as a one-office independent estate agency, The Acorn Group now employs over 450 staff, working from 39 different offices, and are supported by a range of professional divisions including MAP Chartered Surveyors and Start Financial Services. Still privately owned, the company’s growth has seen the incorporation of other leading brands including John Payne and Langford Russell.
The Acorn Group has been providing specialist property advice and tailored services to private a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P246693. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.