Westmorland Avenue, Aylesbury, HP21
- Three Bedroom Family Home
- No Upper Chain
- Sought After Location
- Driveway & Garage
- Rear & Front Gardens
- Close By Turnfurlong School
- Close By Local Shops & Amenities
Set in a highly SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION, this THREE BEDROOM semi detached family home is available with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
The front door leads into a spacious entrance hall which in turn has stairs to first floor and gives access to the lounge and kitchen. The lounge leads through into the dining room with a door leading into the kitchen and double doors leading into the rear garden. The kitchen offers a range of wall mounted and floor standing units, leading into the utility room with access to the downstairs shower room and door out to the side access.
On the first floor the landing gives access to all bedrooms and bathroom with the master and second bedroom being double rooms, bedroom three and family bathroom with airing cupboard complete the first floor accommodation.
The front garden is lawned with, driveway to the single garage. The rear garden is sizeable with established borders and hedgerow, outside tap, patio, and gate to leading to the front.
The location is a short walk from local schools, shops, amenities and a local cafe.
THE PROPERTY IS ADVERTISED FOR SALE WITH NO UPPER CHAIN
Westmorland Avenue, Aylesbury, HP21
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aylesbury Station1.2 miles
- Stoke Mandeville Station1.4 miles
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway Station3.5 miles
About the agent
We've been selling property since 1970, and have witnessed incredible changes over the years, continuing to help move generations of the same family. Although we've expanded, have some new faces, and the group has come together under one name, the essence of what has allowed us to stand the test of time remains.
A property sale isn't about the bricks and mortar; it's about people, their hopes, dreams, and needs. Your reason for selling is unique,
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS210156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexander & Co, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.