Crocketts Lane, Smethwick
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- STUNNING LISTED BUILDING
- 1 BEDROOM
- HIGH CEILING
- LARGE WINDOWS
- EXPOSED BRICK WORK
- CLOSE TO TRAINS & TRAMS (6 MINUTES TO CITY CENTRE)
Stunning 1 bedroom apartment parking included. IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS & INVESTORS .
Less than 1 mile from the new super hospital and 3 miles from Birmingham city centre. CALL NOW TO VIEW . Listed conversion of a former schoolhouse on Crocketts Lane
A superb one bedroom apartment in a stunning Listed Building. This property has allocated parking and is full of character. Perfect for 1st time buyers or investors . Properties in this location rent very well. Close to transport links trams & trains and excellent bus service. Only 3 miles from Birmingham's city centre and close to motorway links. The new Midland Metropolitan Hospital is less than a mile away.
In its previous life the building was an old schoolhouse and has character features, high ceilings, wooden windows.
A gate into Victoria park & lake to the rear of the development allows private access for a stroll around the park leading up onto the High Street and shops beyond. THIS STUNNING APARTMENT MUST BE VIEWED TO APPRECIATE THE INTERNAL FEATURES
Lounge 22' x 15' 10" ( 6.71m x 4.83m )
Large, side facing, original feature double glazed windows. Two ceiling light points, two wall mounted electric heaters, exposed brick feature wall with laminate flooring throughout. High ceilings add to the character of the large living space.
Fitted kitchen with white gloss cupboards chrome handles with built-in fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, electric oven/hob and recess lighting. Stainless steel sink and chrome taps with drainer to side. Extraction unit with boost facility.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 10' ( 3.28m x 3.05m )
Large, front facing, double glazed windows, one ceiling light, one wall mounted electric heater, exposed brick wall and laminate flooring. High ceilings and has a unique character.
Crisp white bathroom suite, shower over bath, part tiling on walls, hand-wash basin, WC and recess lighting. Tiled floor
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Crocketts Lane, Smethwick
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Smethwick Galton Bridge Tram Stop0.1 miles
- Smethwick Rolfe Street Station0.3 miles
- Handsworth Booth Street Tram Stop0.8 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Birmingham City for all your property needs
At Connells our t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DIG108091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Birmingham City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.