Balham High Road, Balham
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Art Deco Building
- Studio Flat
- Hot Water & Heating Included
- Close To Balham Station
- Ideal For A Single Occupant
Du Cant Court is situated on Balham High Road which provides a plethora of shops, bars and restaurants, a large supermarket and more, while Balham station is only a few minutes away for National Rail links into Victoria and Northern Line underground routes to central London.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Balham High Road, Balham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Balham Station0.2 miles
- Wandsworth Common Station0.4 miles
- Tooting Bec Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Established in 1995, Jacksons are your local property experts. We provide unrivalled local coverage and market expertise across our network of offices in Balham, Clapham, Earlsfield, Streatham, Tooting and Wandsworth Town.
As South London's leading independent estate agent, Jacksons handles over 2,500 property transactions every year. We've invested in the company over the years to make it the best it can be, building it into a well-knows, trus
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30754678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jacksons Estate Agents, Balham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.