Arthouse Kings Cross FOR SALE
- Incredible Three Bedroom Apartment
- Two Bathrooms Including One En Suite
- Large Open Plan Reception Room
- Finished To A High Specification
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Wood Floors
- 4th Floor Lateral apartment
- Views Over the City & Kings Cross
- 24 Hr Concierge
- Great Transport Links
This spectacular property is situated on the 4th floor, benefits from duel aspect and has been finished to an exceptional standard. Benefiting from floor to ceiling windows throughout, the apartment has an abundance of natural light and ample storage throughout.
The accommodation comprises three spacious double bedrooms including a master with built in wardrobes and an en suite bathroom There is an additional bathroom and a large open plan reception room with a dining area, winter garden / terrace with electric sliding louvred shutters and a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, ceramic induction hobs, quartz stone work tops and Fisher + Pykel dish washer-drawers.
The building looks out over Regent's Canal and the new Handyside Gardens with great views across the city.
Energy performance certificate (EPC) Rating = B
A secure gated allocated parking space is available for sale by separate negotiation.
For more information Call Martin & Co Camden on
Arthouse Kings Cross FOR SALE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Cross Thameslink Station0.4 miles
- King's Cross Station0.4 miles
- King's Cross St. Pancras Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Established in 1986 and launched as a franchise in 1995 it hasn’t taken Martin & Co long to become one of the UK’s leading residential lettings and property management businesses. Whether we’re helping our landlords' businesses to let their properties or finding our tenants houses and flats to rent, Martin & Co will always pay attention to our client’s specific needs.
Located on the high street, Martin & Co has over 175 dedicated letting agents throughout the UK. Because all of our offi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100816002631. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Camden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.