Leverson Street, Streatham
- Victorian Terrace Freehold.
- Requires Modernising.
- Chain Free.
- Quite Residential Road.
- South-East Facing Garden.
Leverson Street is excellently positioned for transport links via the nearby Streatham Common train station, providing regular services to London Bridge and London Victoria. There are also many independent coffee shops, bars, and bus links along Mitcham Lane.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Leverson Street, Streatham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Streatham Common Station0.2 miles
- Streatham Station0.6 miles
- Tooting Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Established in 1995, Jacksons are your local property experts. We provide unrivalled local coverage and market expertise across our network of offices in Balham, Clapham, Earlsfield, Streatham, Tooting and Wandsworth Town.
As South London's leading independent estate agent, Jacksons handles over 2,500 property transactions every year. We've invested in the company over the years to make it the best it can be, building it into a well-knows, trus
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30755038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jacksons Estate Agents, Streatham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.