Holland Park Villas, Campden Hill, London, W8
- Lateral apartment with east, south and west aspects
- One of the best gardens in the development
- Extensive living and entertaining space
- Principal bedroom has its own private terrace too
- 24hr concierge, underground parking and leisure facilities
- Right next to Holland Park itself
- EPC Rating = C
This particular apartment is larger than most, extending to 251sqm (2,706sqft) and provides superb reception space as well as three generous double bedroom suites. The living / dining room opens out via two sets of double doors onto the private paved garden which has plenty of space for table and chairs as well as numerous plants and greenery. The main bedroom suite has extensive built-in wardrobes and its own private secluded terrace. Being brand new only three years ago, the apartment remains in a wonderful condition and has a high quality finish including hardwood flooring, polished stone, Italian marble, brass inlays, underfloor heating, comfort cooling, Lutron lighting, Dornbracht and Duravit bathroom fittings as well as an AMX Home Automation system.
This recent development is set in beautiful landscaped gated grounds just off Campden Hill and right next to the green spaces and woodlands of Holland Park. Completed in 2018 and approached via a private driveway, it is looked after by a 24hr concierge team and as well as the gardens, provides a fully fitted gymnasium, swimming pool, spa, cinema, games room and designated underground parking for the residents. Positioned in between Kensington High Street and Notting Hill, there are a number of excellent restaurants nearby, such as the Michelin-starred KitchenW8, and many well-known fashion & food retailers including Wholefoods & Ottolenghi. The area is also home to some of the capital’s most highly regarded primary and preparatory schools as well as having regular and
convenient transport links via the Underground Stations at High Street Kensington and Notting Hill Gate (Central, District & Circle Lines) connecting you with Knightsbridge, the City and the West End. Furthermore, the motorway network giving access to both London Heathrow airport and out to the countryside is also straightforward.
Square Footage: 2,713 sq ft
Leasehold with approximately 996 years remaining.
Energy Performance Certificates
Holland Park Villas, Campden Hill, London, W8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High Street Kensington Station0.4 miles
- Notting Hill Gate Station0.4 miles
- Holland Park Station0.3 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KEH210073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Kensington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.