2 Hillend view Winchburgh EH52 6WB
- VIEWING IS A MUST
- 2 MASTER EN SUITE BEDROOMS
- SUPERB LOCATION
- MOVE IN CONDITION
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Gibson Estate Agents
*** CLOSING DATE THURSDAY 1ST JULY 12 NOON***
This modern detached villa is situated in a prominent position within this extremely popular residential development, occupying a generous plot with driveway parking for several vehicles. The property has been tastefully decorated to provide a home of considerable quality and charm, complimented with a host of features awaiting the successful purchaser including a showpiece open plan dining kitchen, separate utility with access to enclosed south facing rear garden. There are two public rooms to choose from and the home is complimented with four family bedrooms with two en suite shower rooms. The home really can be described as 'walk-in' condition with viewing essential to appreciate its many features.
The property comprises of:
· Welcoming reception hallway with useful storage.
· Well proportioned bay windowed lounge.
· Ground level W.C.
· Fabulous modern showpiece kitchen with open plan dining room
· Separate utility
· Master & guest bedroom with en-suite shower rooms.
· Two further double bedrooms
· Stylish family bathroom.
· Fully enclosed rear garden.
· Driveway parking for a number of vehicles.
Winchburgh is an up and coming small town situated on the B9080 just off the M9 motorway, and approximately 3 miles from Kirkliston. Close to Edinburgh International Airport, Winchburgh is in the county of West Lothian, and approximately 10 miles from Edinburgh city centre. The village offers an excellent range of local amenities and the towns of South Queensferry, Livingston and Broxburn are a short drive away and provide a good range of local amenities and supermarkets. Surrounded by rolling, open countryside, Winchburgh is at present in the catchment area for Linlithgow Academy, and there is well-regarded primary schooling in the village plus new Primary school to further advance the excellent existing one. There is a local golf course and bowling club. This is a superb central location for commuting to Edinburgh, Livingston and Fife.
By appointment – call Gibson’s on
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
2 Hillend view Winchburgh EH52 6WB
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Uphall Station2.7 miles
- Dalmeny Station4.2 miles
- Linlithgow Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Gibson Estate Agents is a young, dynamic company whose focus and mission is to ensure that the journey of selling your home is as efficient, stress free and as quick as possible from start to finish. Our friendly, personalised, hands on service makes us very unique and ensures that you are consulted and updated throughout the journey. In addition, the experience and knowledge of our team means that we are able to provide you with the best advice at all stages.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 19125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibson Estate Agents, Blackburn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.