The Porter Building, Spa Road, SE16
- Select modern development completed in 2014
- Within easy reach of Bermondsey tube station
- SIxth floor
- Fantastic living space with seamless opening to the terrace
- High internal specification
- Three bedrooms with en suite shower room and main bathroom
- Almost 1,200 square feet internal space
- Roof terrace of nearly 1,800 sq ft
- Tremendous views of the Capital
- 125 year lease from 2013
The kitchen is fully fitted and equipped. Each of the three bedrooms has sliding doors and windows opening to the side terrace facing east, with zonal controlled underfloor heating in each room. The master bedroom benefits from its own en-suite shower room, while the main bathroom boasts both a bath with shower and a large separate shower cubicle. In addition, this penthouse has generous storage space, exclusive secure cycle parking and a secure underground car parking space.
The Porter building is situated on the corner of Spa and Rouel Road a short (6 minute) walk from Bermondsey underground station and within easy walking distance of London Bridge, where the Jubilee line provides excellent links to Canary Wharf, Waterloo, and the West End.
Bermondsey Spa Gardens is a two minute walk west along Spa Road where you can find a children's playground, running track and a café.
On the doorstep are an unrivalled selection of local shopping, drinking and eating establishments including the famous weekend artisan food markets of Maltby Street (a 4 minute walk) and Spa Terminus market. Both markets collectively offer coffee shops, street food, butchers, florist, bakery, vegetable market, wine merchants, gin distillery and several micro-breweries - part of the famous 'Bermondsey Beer Mile'.
The famously independent Bermondsey Street restaurants, bars and pubs are but a short walk (less than 10 minutes) with the City only a 10-minute cycle or 30 minute walk across Tower Bridge.
The Porter Building, Spa Road, SE16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bermondsey Station0.3 miles
- Rotherhithe Station0.8 miles
- Wapping Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Daniel Cobb is an independent, family run business specialising in property consultancy for over 20 years. We pride ourselves in offering a wide range of professional services in Residential Sales, Lettings and Property management for both investors and occupiers.Customer Service- The forefront of our Business
What our customers are saying about us:
Many thanks for attending to my request so speedily. You have saved me a lot of time! I remain
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102770007689. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniel Cobb, London Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.