St. Andrews Street, Glasgow, G1
- Self Contained Studio
- High Yielding Investment
- On Site Gym, Cinema And Games Room
- Merchant City Location
- Walking Distance To Both Universities
- Ground Floor
- Refurbished In 2018
- Close to Restaurants, Shops & Bars
- Fantastic Transport Links
Located on St Andrews Street, students at St Andrews Court have the desirable area of Merchant City on their door-step. Both Caledonian University and the University of Strathclyde are less than 10-minutes walk from the building, and with Argyle Street Station close by, students can also travel to the West End and the University of Glasgow in under 20 minutes.
Refurbished in 2018 St Andrews Court is home to 122 students each year, postgraduate and undergraduate.
The studios are arranged over 3 floors, Ground, 1st and 2nd floor. Students at St Andrews Court get their own personal space to live in, whilst also having access to some great social areas in the building.
Students will have access to the building's common room, games room and cinema room.
The property briefly comprises; open plan bedroom / living / kitchen, en suite.
Current rent pcm - £550 pcm / £6,050 pa
Service charge & Lettings fee - £2,718 pa
Ground rent - £0 pa
NOTE TO PURCHASERS: Whilst all Information is believed to be correct, the information is provided via the seller and should always be check via yourself or legal representative. Mr Investa does not accept any responsibility in respect of this information provided.
St. Andrews Street, Glasgow, G1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High Street (Glasgow) Station0.3 miles
- Argyle Street Station0.3 miles
- St. Enoch Station0.4 miles
About the agent
We offer a unique and bespoke service for Landlord to Landlord Sales.
Here at Mr Investa we understand that not ever investor is the same, not every seller or buyer have the same requirements.
Using the latest technology in the property market to give our clients a full insight to the properties and areas we offer from the comfort of their home or on the go. We do this by providing a virtual tours, floor-plans and financial performance for each property.
Our aim is to take t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MI-STANDREWS03. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mr Investa Ltd, Salford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.