Woodwarde Road, Dulwich, London, SE22
- An attractive double fronted period house for sale located on this highly sought after residential road in close proximity to Dulwich Village
- Spacious accommodation over 2 floors
- 4 double bedrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Family bathroom
- Utility room, downstairs cloakroom
- Patio garden
- Potential to extend into the loft (subject to planning consents)
- Highly sought after location
- No onward chain
The property offers spacious accommodation over 2 floors comprising 4 double bedrooms, family bathroom, 3 reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and downstairs cloakroom. Externally to the rear there is a secluded garden. There is also potential for an extension into the loft space subject to planning consents.
Dulwich Village is close-by with the Dulwich Village Infants School and Dulwich Hamlet Junior school both rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted, numerous cafes and restaurants. The popular Dulwich Park is also close-by. Lordship Lane is easily accessible with a variety of shopping, cafes and leisure facilities including the popular Picture House and library. Rail services to central London are from North Dulwich (London Bridge), East Dulwich (London Bridge) and Herne Hill (Victoria and Blackfriars). Bus services to central London run along nearby Lordship lane.
Internal viewing of this fine family house is advised.
Woodwarde Road, Dulwich, London, SE22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- North Dulwich Station0.7 miles
- East Dulwich Station0.9 miles
- West Dulwich Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Pedder is a family-owned, family-run estate agency and property services company. We have been in business since 1978 and, with nine offices we have a strong presence in South East London.
We are a company that believes in honesty, integrity and responsibility. In a marketplace that is dominated by small outfits and corporate chains, we value our size, professionalism and independence.
Because we have been in the area for so long and have so many offices close together, we have a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DWR001B56. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pedder, Dulwich Village. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.