Salisbury Road, GRAYS
- WALKING DISTANCE TO STATION
- THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE
- WITHIN EASY REACH OF LOCAL AMENITIES
- THE PROPERTY OFFERS SO MUCH POTENTIAL
- ACCESS TO THE A13 & M25 MOTORWAYS
- PULL DOWN LADDER LEADING TO LOFT AREA
WALKING DISTANCE TO STATION! Situated within easy reach to local amenities and Grays C2C train station is this 3 bedroom mid terrace house in Grays. This property has so much potential and is in a popular location. Call the William H Brown sales team now to arrange your viewing!
WALKING DISTANCE TO STATION! Situated within easy reach to local amenities and Grays C2C train station is this three bedroom, mid terrace house in the heart of Grays. This property has so much potential and is in a popular location. It is a good size and has a pull down loft ladder for access to the loft area. Grays town centre hosts an array of shops, bars and restaurants, it has a large bus station with buses taking you to various destinations, Grays train station takes you up to London Fenchurch Street and Chafford Hundred train station where you have easy access to Lakeside Shopping Centre. The Property has great access to the A13 and M25 motorways. Viewing this property is a must! Call the William H Brown sales team now to arrange your viewing!
Lounge/diner 25' 11" into bay x 10' 2" ( 7.90m into bay x 3.10m )
Kitchen 17' x 12' narrowing to 6' 3" ( 5.18m x 3.66m narrowing to 1.91m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 12' 2" ( 3.10m x 3.71m )
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 8' 3" ( 3.45m x 2.51m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Salisbury Road, GRAYS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Grays Station0.5 miles
- Tilbury Town Station1.4 miles
- Chafford Hundred Station2.0 miles
About the agent
‘Choose your local Grays William H Brown incorporating Porter Glenny office…
We've been helping our customers with their property needs since 1995. In 2017 we became part of the long-established estate agency brand William H Brown. Our combined expertise means that we can offer you an unrivalled level of service. Still not convinced? Here's a few reasons why you should choose William H Brown incorporating Porter Glenny as your estate agent...’
>> Your local William H Brown team in
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GRA102438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown Incorporating Porter Glenny, Grays. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.