Monk Bridge Road, Headingley, Leeds 6
- Victorian Semi-Detached Villa In Generous South Facing Gardens
- Presently Split Into 2 Self-Contained Flats - Superb Potential For Conversion Into 'Forever' Family Home
- Double Fronted With Potential For 3 Reception Rooms & Kitchen On Ground Floor
- Would Provide 4 Bedrooms & 2 Bathrooms To First Floor
- Attic & Basement With Potential
- Highly Sought-After Conservation Area/Residential Location
- Walking Distance Of Schools & All Amenities In Headingley & Meanwood
- Vacant Possession On Legal Completion - No Upward Chain
A SUBSTANTIAL DOUBLE FRONTED VICTORIAN SEMI-DETACHED VILLA, thought to have been built around 1860, in coursed Yorkshire stone with a slate roof, converted many years ago into two self-contained flats but now offered for sale with VACANT POSSESSION offering the potential for the property to be reconverted into a beautiful family home. Facing onto the unmade Claremont Drive, this majestic property has one of the largest garden plots of these highly sought-after houses between Shaw Lane and Grove Road. The current configuration into flats can be retained but our expectation is that most buyers will want to create a 'forever' family home here. The accommodation offers scope for a stunning central hallway with two reception rooms off to one side and a through family living room/kitchen to the other. The first floor will provide four bedrooms and two bathrooms (with appropriate configuration) and there is loft and basement space which undoubtedly have potential. The garden has a sunny south facing aspect with tremendous potential for someone with gardening enthusiasm. There are presently two garages within the grounds. To the rear is a walled courtyard. This is a RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE A VERY SPECIAL PROPERTY IN THE HEART OF HEADINGLEY.
Monk Bridge Road, Headingley, Leeds 6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burley Park Station1.0 miles
- Headingley Station1.0 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Moores is one of the longest established estate agencies in Leeds and a name you can trust. Michael Moore has been selling and letting property for clients for over 30 years. Moores know how to deliver the level of service you require, whether selling or letting, buying or renting.
The standard service includes
7 day opening including weekend and evening viewings, floor plans on all sales details, eye-catching For Sale boards a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 15706020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moores Estate Agents, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.