King Edward Road, Knutsford
- Beautifully refurbished top floor apartment with lift
- Perfectly situated in the very heart of the town opposite Booths supermarket and the towns shops
- Designed exclusively for the over 55's
- House manager, parking facilities, en-suite guest room and communal laundry room
- Almost new kitchen with appliances and wet room
- NO CHAIN
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Gascoigne Halman
Ash Court is probably the most sought after and conveniently placed development designed for the over 55's. It lies on the corner of King Edward Road and Bexton Road opposite Booths supermarket and the towns shops.
This top floor apartment has been beautifully refurbished throughout and affords lovely elevated views over southerly, established grounds. The kitchen is all but new and fitted with white high gloss units with granite surfaces and Neff integrated appliances. The bathroom is now a convenient wet room, fully tiled and with white sanitaryware. Decorations are bright, neutral and fresh as are the carpets.
There are shared communal facilities which include residents lounge with kitchen, en-suite guest bedroom, laundry room and of course a house manager.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
King Edward Road, Knutsford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Knutsford Station0.2 miles
- Mobberley Station2.6 miles
- Plumley Station2.7 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling or letting your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales and lettings, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
It’s why our clients come back to us time and again and why we are one of the area’s leading estate agents.
The Knutsford office is run by Andrew Rogers, a co-owner with over twenty five years’
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 824827. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Knutsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.