Albion Gardens, Edinburgh,
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Council Tax Band D
- Gas Central Heating
- No Pets
- No Smoking allowed
- On Street Parking
- Washing machine
The property comprises of:
- Spacious entrance hall with a storage cupboard, the entry phone and serves each room within.
- The very light, open plan kitchen/living/dining room features laminate wood-effect flooring and has ample natural light from windows and a balcony.
- The master bedroom features built-in wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom with a mains shower over the bath.
- Bedroom two is similarly well finished, with carpeting and a built-in wardrobe.
- The shower room is fitted with a contemporary three-piece suite with a mains mixer shower.
The area is an established and bustling location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive local convenience and specialist shopping nearby including a Lidl supermarket, a Tesco and a Sainsbury's. Frequent public transport is available on Easter Road and London Road, with Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Princes Street, and the Old Town all accessible by foot, as is the Omni Centre with bars, restaurants, a fitness centre, and a multi-screen cinema. Lochend Park, Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat offer open green spaces for walks and recreation.
A deposit, equivalent to 1 Months rent, and references will be required in all instances.
No pets and no smokers please.
Rent: £1,100 pcm
Council Tax Band: D
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy EfficiencyEnvironment Impact
Albion Gardens, Edinburgh,
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Edinburgh Waverley Station1.1 miles
- Haymarket Station2.3 miles
- Brunstane Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Cox & Co stand apart from other property agencies in Aberdeen and Edinburgh due to the range of services we provide, and the personal touch we maintain.
As a family business, Cox & Co place importance in building relationships with our landlords and tenants. We value the personal side of the landlord / agent relationship, and want to make sure our clients have direct access to the services they need.
Cox & Co aren't just letting agents - we cover all aspects of the property indust
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cox & Co, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.