Waters Edge, Wansford, Peterborough
- Substantial extended three bedroom detached
- Exceptionally well presented throughout
- Light and airy living room with oak flooring
- Open plan stunning kitchen diner
- Versatile study/office
- Three double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms and downstairs cloakroom
- EPC rating - B
- Lovely corner plot garden with mooring rights
- Ample off road parking and detached double garage
The property is arranged over two floors, entering via the spacious entrance hall with oak flooring, stairs leading to the first floor, a cloakroom underneath and a separate handy double storage cupboard. To one side of the property is the light and airy living room hosting an abundance of space and oak flooring. To the other side of the property is the stunning open plan kitchen diner featuring an array of modern units, integrated appliances, granite work tops and tiled flooring. Completing downstairs is the extended study/office very versatile offering a further living space. To the first floor there is a family bathroom and three good sized double bedrooms with bedroom one benefitting from an en-suite and a large dressing room with in-built storage. The dressing room could also lend itself as a nursery. The landing offers space on its own, with its substantial size could be used as a study area as well.
The property is approached to the front aspect via a spacious block paved driveway, providing ample off-road parking and leading to a detached double garage. The rear gardens are mainly laid to lawn and feature an attractive patio/seating area running adjacent to the property, offering views over the marina and surrounding woodland. The property also benefits from mooring rights.
Entrance Hall - 6.53m x 2.97m (21'5 x 9'9) -
Cloakroom - 1.50m x 0.76m (4'11 x 2'6) -
Living Room - 6.02m x 4.04m (19'9 x 13'3) -
Kitchen/Diner - 6.02m x 4.04m (19'9 x 13'3) -
Snug - 5.00m x 3.15m (16'5 x 10'4) -
Landing - 6.53m x 2.97m (21'5 x 9'9) -
Bedroom One - 4.04m x 3.68m (13'3 x 12'1) -
Dressing Room - 2.97m x 2.29m (9'9 x 7'6) -
En-Suite - 2.08m narrowing to 1.24m x 1.98m (6'10 narrowing t -
Bedroom Two - 4.04m x 2.95m (13'3 x 9'8) -
Bedroom Three - 4.04m x 2.95m (13'3 x 9'8) -
Bathroom - 2.62m x 2.16m narrowing to 1.19m (8'7 x 7'1 narrow -
Double Garage - 6.40m x 5.79m (21 x 19) -
Waters Edge Management Company - There is a service charge of £750 every 6 months and this includes:
-Decking and trenching of harbour
-Maintenance of all trees and grass
-The main gate
-Tarmacking of the road
BrochuresWaters Edge, Wansford, PeterboroughKey Facts for BuyersBrochure
Waters Edge, Wansford, Peterborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stamford Station6.1 miles
About the agent
Since opening its doors in March 2014, the branch has seen huge success and growth. It has even been recognised by rightmove.co.uk as the top selling agent in Stamford for the month of November 2014, despite being open for only eight months.
Owned & run by Managing Director, Jason Treadwell, the branch specialises in sales, valuations, financial services, mortgages, conveyancing, land valuations (plots) and new homes. The branch boasts a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30756615. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.