Ethel Street, Keighley, BD20
- A Well Established Terrace Property
- Four Bedrooms
- Accommodation Over Three Floors
- Modern Interior
- Rear Yard
- No Chain
A rare opportunity to acquire this superbly appointed four bedroom terrace property favourably positioned over looking the park and within a popular residential area on the outskirt of Keighley.
Located within close proximity to a choice of popular primary and grammar schools, regular bus routes, Keighley train station with excellent rail links to Leeds Bradford and Skipton, shops, supermarkets, recreational facilities, and a range of other local amenities, this generous home would appeal to a variety of buyers.
Briefly comprising an entrance vestibule, lounge and kitchen on the ground floor, storage cellar, two bedrooms to the first floor and a further two bedrooms and house bathroom to the second floor.
Externally there is a paved garden to the rear.
Early inspection is strongly advised to avoid disappointment.
From North Street proceed along Skipton Road towards the Hard Ings roundabout, take the first exit to continue on Skipton Road, take your second exit onto Pattie Street, left onto Arctic Street and turn right on to Ethel Street.
Ethel Street, Keighley, BD20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Keighley Station0.8 miles
- Steeton & Silsden Station2.1 miles
- Crossflatts Station3.0 miles
About the agent
As one of the longest established independent estate agents and consultant surveyors in the UK Dacre, Son & Hartley have been synonymous with reliability and integrity for 200 years. In this dynamic market place, we have earned a reputation for honesty, commitment and professionalism, through dedicating ourselves to our customer's needs.
Estate Agents Keighley
We offer property for sale, including new homes in Keighley and beyond. Towns & villages covered
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KEI210146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Keighley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.