Morvale Street, Stourbridge
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- UTILITY Room
- central heating
- Double Glazing
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
- HIGHLY DESIRABLE Location
- HUGE BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY
- IMPRESSIVE Sized Living Room
- QUALITY LOCAL SCHOOLS
The property compromises:
* Large Block Paved Driveway Offering Ample Off-Street Parking and A Mass of Curb Appeal With Double Bay Windows.
* Welcoming Bright & Airy Hallway,
* LARGE Living/Dining Room, With Patio Doors Leading Out To Rear Garden.
* COUNTRY Style Kitchen with Integrated Oven, Hob And Tiled Splash Backs
* Utility Room With Access To The Garden
* Private, Low Maintenance Rear Garden with Patio and Lawn Areas
* Modern Bathroom with Over-Sized Walk-in Shower, Tiled Floor to Ceiling, Chrome Towel Rail And Tiled Floor
* Shower Room With Walk In Shower
* Double Master Bedroom With Built In Storage
* Spacious Double Second Bedroom, With Built In Wardrobes and Dresser
* Garage With Front And Side Access.
* Ample Off-Street Parking
* Hive Central Heating System
* Utility Room
* Can Be Part Furnished With White Goods
* 8 Minute WALK to Lye Train Station
* Fully Furnished With White Goods and Furniture,
Call today to arrange your viewing!
*** LANDLORDS ***
DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO RENT OUT?
CALL TODAY TO FIND OUT ABOUT OUR FREE TENANT FINDING SERVICE
Morvale Street, Stourbridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lye Station0.3 miles
- Stourbridge Junction Station0.9 miles
- Stourbridge Town Station1.1 miles
About the agent
G&T Properties is a company that is bringing a whole new philosophy to the residential sales and lettings market place. Having experienced the poor quality services currently on offer as well as the expensiveness of these services we have decided to do things differently. We believe our way is the right way! THE “G&T” WAY!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference G&T-230-S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by G & T Properties, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.