Epping Road, Nazeing
- WELL PRESENTED DETACHED HOME
- SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM
- GLASS VAULTED CEILING
- FEATURE WOOD BURNER
- STUDY & TV ROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE
- LARGE TILE CERAMIC FLOORING
- BACKING ONTO FIELDS
- APPROX 220' LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- GATED DRIVEWAY & PARKING AREA
The outstanding feature of the ground floor is the stunning open plan bespoke fitted kitchen / living room featuring doors opening to the rear garden. The kitchen area features a range of units, featuring a central Island breakfast bar, with a two tone finish and complemented by quartz work surfaces. The kitchen features a range of quality integrated appliances including a Miele coffee machine, dishwasher, wine cooler and microwave. Open plan to the kitchen is the dining room/orangery with a feature atrium roof.
On the first floor the property features a bright landing with a cupboard housing the Megaflow cylinder and doors lead to the master bedroom with its modern ensuite shower room, three further good sized bedrooms and the family bathroom with a bath and shower.
Outside the landscaped rear gardens are some 220' in length and offer something for the whole family. At the immediate rear of the property as you step out there is a good sized patio area with a pagoda and opening to the first lawned area leading to a well established shrubbed area affording privacy to a dining area with a pizza oven and play area, a sunken entertainment area. Beyond is a lawned area with high boundary hedges, summer house, sheds and play area.
Ground Floor -
Reception Hall -
Cloakroom Wc - 1.85m x 0.89m (6'1" x 2'11") -
Living Room - 5.54m x 4.22m (18'2" x 13'10") -
Study - 6.05m x 2.01m (19'10" x 6'7") -
Family Tv Room - 3.76m x 3.00m (12'4" x 9'10") -
Boot Room - 2.24m x 2.01m (7'4" x 6'7") -
Utility Room - 3.12m x 1.96m (10'3" x 6'5") -
Open Plan Fitted Kitchen/Family Room - 7.42m x 3.18m (24'4" x 10'5") -
Dining Room - 3.84m x 3.23m (12'7" x 10'7") -
First Floor -
Master Bedroom - 3.86m x 3.71m (12'8" x 12'2") -
Ensuite Shower Room - 1.93m x 1.98m (6'4 x 6'6") -
Bedroom Two - 3.58m x 3.02m (11'9" x 9'11") -
Bedroom Three - 3.63m x 3.05m (11'11" x 10') -
Bedroom Four - 3.66m x 2.74m (12' x 9') -
Family Bathroom - 2.44m x 2.39m (8' x 7'10") -
Front Garden & Large Driveway For Numerous Vehicle -
Landscaped Gardens - approximately 67.06m in length (approximately 220' -
BrochuresEpping Road, NazeingBrochure
Epping Road, Nazeing
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Roydon Station2.3 miles
- Rye House Station2.9 miles
- Harlow Town Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Millers Estate Agents, have been Epping's leading Estate Agents since the early 1970's.
Others have come and gone .... Indeed, there are no companies still operating in the High Street from when Michael Miller first opened the door to Millers Estate Agents some 50 years ago.
We are proud that we have stayed the course serving the local property market through good times and bad. At Millers we are still looking to the future, and we are delighted to open our new sales office in the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30757715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millers Estate Agents, Epping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.