Tollington Park, Stroud Green
- Excellent location
- Marble kitchen, conservatory and wet room
- Unique design
- Beautiful handmade conservatory
- Grand entrance foyer
- Rare Georgian building
Tenure: Share of Freehold
From the bright white facade to a driveway hosting space for two cars, you’re welcomed into this alluring two bedroom home. In the large hallway, tall ceilings and mirrored walls create the feeling of even more space.
Your kitchen greets you to the left, with marble worktops encasing all contemporary fixtures, deep Butler sink and a wealth of cream cabinetry lit by panelled windows providing views out to tree lined Tollington Park.
Adjacent sits the reception room with cornicing and a ceiling rose and space for a three piece suite. From here you’ll discover the bespoke, under heated marble floor conservatory, inspired by an award winning design with plenty of space for dining / entertaining and admiring the view.
Gorgeous green framed window panels beckon you out towards your private garden, flush with magical greenery. Here awaits a mix of tree lined patio, fresh lawn and beautiful flowers leading you through this magical space.
Back inside, marble panelling leads you towards the charming wooden staircase. Below the kitchen resides a utility room with sink, providing an abundance of extra storage options. A covetable marble wet room sits opposite, with WC, bidet, mirrored walls and chic blue lighting.
Once upstairs you’ll find each of the two double bedrooms boasting panelled windows, wooden flooring and tall ceilings with original cornicing. A converted bathroom / wet room sits between, with attractive stained glass window.
Upper Tollington Park is within walking distance of Finsbury Park station (Zone 2) and Crouch Hill Station, with excellent transport links into the city and East London on your doorstep. As for local amenities, you are enviably close to the foodie strip of Stroud Green Road.
BrochuresBrochureTollington Park, Stroud Green
Tollington Park, Stroud Green
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crouch Hill Station0.4 miles
- Finsbury Park Station0.4 miles
- Upper Holloway Station0.6 miles
About the agent
We are a multi award-winning estate agency based in Finsbury Park, providing a personable, socially responsible and creative property consultancy service for jaded North Londoners.
Voted 7th best agent in the UK by the Best Estate Agent Guide 2019!
What distinguishes us from the sea of other agents across the city is our ability to provide a truly bespoke level of service, our commitment to the local community and our progressive approach to marketing and design.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30756325. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davies & Davies, Finsbury Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.