Stuart Way, Windsor
- 3 BED SEMI DETACHED
- GOOD SIZED LIVING AND DINING ROOMS
- LARGE WEST FACING GARDEN
- OFF STREET PARKING FOR MULTIPLE CARS
- SCOPE TO EXTEND STTP
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Horler & Associates
Entrance - Through a UPVC partly glazed front door into the:
Hallway, Stairs And Landing - With power points, under stairs storage cupboard and stairs rising to the first floor, side aspect window to the landing a loft hatch.
Living Room / Dining Room - A good size living room with dining area, a front aspect UPVC double glazed window, feature fireplace, wood effect flooring, radiators, power points and sliding doors into the conservatory.
Kitchen - A range of eye and base level units with a complimentary worktop, a rear aspect UPVC double glazed window, inset sink and drainer, appliance space for a range cooker, freestanding fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher and washing machine.
Conservatory - With tile flooring and UPVC windows to the rear with UPCV glazed door leading to garden.
Garage - With an up and over door and rear door access to garden.
Bedroom One - A front aspect UPVC double glazed window, radiator, fitted wardrobes and power points.
Bedroom Two - A rear aspect UPVC double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Three - A front aspect UPVC double glazed window, radiator and power points.
Bathroom - A tiled bathroom with an enclosed bath, pedestal wash hand basin and a low level W.C, two rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows and radiator.
Garden - A mature West facing garden with a paved patio area, lawn, timber shed and mature trees and bushes.
Front Of Property - A gated gravel driveway for multiple vehicle's and access to the garage.
Legal Note -
BrochuresBrochureStuart Way, Windsor
Stuart Way, Windsor
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Windsor & Eton Central Station1.4 miles
- Windsor & Eton Riverside Station1.6 miles
- Datchet Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Horler's are 25 years young, having opened in 1992.
With 3 prominent offices in 3 miles & local staff in each we really do provide an all-round property service based our Knowledge, Honesty & Integrity.
Our Sales Depts have new exciting developments throughout the area, whilst our Letting Departments manage some 300+ properties!
Our charity work raises funds and awareness for local Windsor schools, Hospices, village fairs in Holyport & Datchet and youth sports at Windsor Rug
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30718108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Horler & Associates, Windsor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.