Hanover Place, Canterbury, CT2
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Only Available to Students
- Property Reference Number: 1144266
4 bed UKC Student house (2 double rooms and 1 single room left) in Hanover Place in sought after location perfect for UKC students.
- £400 (3 x double room) and £380 (1 x single room) per person per month with half rent for July and August if you do not accommodate the house during these months
- Perfect for UKC students for academic year 21/22 (Contract starts September 2021 to June 2022
- All rooms are well furnished with lots of storage space and large desks
- 15 min walk to centre of UKC campus or 3 min walk from a bus stop and 15 mins walk from town
- Large kitchen diner with joining living room
- Permit street parking
- Private landlord
Further photos and videos can be supplied.
This four bedroom property is ideally located for University of Kent students perfectly placed between UKC and the centre of town. All bedrooms have an abundance of fitted storage space, large desks and lots of plug sockets. The big kitchen diner is big enough for all four students to cook at the same time and has two fridges and two freezers. The kitchen also overlooks your back garden where there are locks for you to lock away any bikes. This property has been looked after extremely well, has gas central heating, is double glazed and has on-street permit parking which is available through the council.
Hanover Place is located close to Forty Acres Road in the popular area of St Dunstan’s. It is an ideal location for University of Kent students as it is only one mile to the main campus. There is a Sainsbury’s Local 0.4 miles away, 2 gyms within walking distance and Canterbury West station just a 5 min walk away. Canterbury has a large modern shopping complex and the King's Mile boasts an array of independent shops offering an unique shopping experience. A variety of pubs, restaurants, clubs and coffee shops add to this city's unique identity. Local train services in Canterbury are operated by South Eastern Rail. Canterbury West Station offers the high-speed links to London and is 0.4 miles from the property.
Feedback from previous student:
"The house's location was perfect as it's easily accessible to the Uni, 2 of my housemates would walk to the bus stop everyday, and me and my other house mate would walk up to campus. The time it took to campus whether walking or taking the bus would be around 15 mins only. Getting to town would also take 15 mins, the house is also close to 2 different Sainsbury's, and 2 different gyms. The area itself is also a quiet and safe neighbourhood perfect for students. The house itself has a massive kitchen perfect for when my friends and I would cook together. All the rooms have a nice study desk, and ample storage spaces. Landlord is quick to respond to any problems that might occur throughout the year and solves them quickly."
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,580.00 per month (£364.62 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,200.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 25 June, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 1144266
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Hanover Place, Canterbury, CT2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canterbury West Station0.2 miles
- Canterbury East Station0.8 miles
- Sturry Station2.2 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 95991818112020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.