High Street, Harwell
- Five bedroom Grade II* listed period property
- Beautiful gardens with indoor pool
- Measuring in excess of 4000 sqft
- Situated in the heart of Harwell village
- Double garage and off street parking
- Three spacious reception rooms
- Stylish ensuite and family bathroom
The present owners have undertaken some stunning renovations which have been done sympathetically to ensure it works with the house's history. The property also benefits from a detached double garage to the side of the plot. In addition there is a substantial red brick pool house with sliding glass doors situated at the rear of the house which allows you to overlook the delightful gardens whilst in the pool area. Lime Tree House now offers beautifully proportioned family accommodation with high ceilings to the principal reception rooms, and a mixture of period features with some lovely exposed timbers and an impressive fireplace to the sitting room, a wonderful flagstone floor to the hall and a 17th century dovecote in the gable above bedroom three. All this is blended with later features from the Regency period with large shuttered sash windows to the front elevation and an elegant Regency staircase.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
High Street, Harwell
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Didcot Parkway Station2.3 miles
- Appleford Station3.6 miles
- Culham Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Thomas Merrifield has been offering a personal, proactive and professional service to the local community since 1996 which makes our office the longest serving independent Estate Agent in Didcot, and with eight networked offices in Oxfordshire we offer a wide range of properties to buy or rent throughout the county.
Our offices are located in Abingdon, Wallingford, Didcot, Bicester, Witney, Grove, Oxford and Kidlington which cover all the major tow
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10804459. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Merrifield, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.