Dove Road, Ripley
- EXTENDED DETACHED HOME
- THREE BEDROOMS
- GENEROUS REAR GARDEN
- TWO SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOMS
- BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING/GARAGE
- WALKING DISTANCE TO CROSSLEY PARK
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
ENTRANCE HALLWAY Door to the front elevation, storage cupboard, stairs to the first floor, access to downstairs WC and radiator.
DOWNSTAIRS WC WC and corner wash basin.
LIVING ROOM Spacious living room with bay window to the front elevation, radiator, window to the side elevation, feature fire place, TV aerial point and telephone connection.
BREAKFAST KITCHEN Matching wall and base units, work surface with inset stainless steel sink and drainer, built-in gas hob/electric oven with extractor fan space for an under counter fridge, freezer and has space and plumbing for a washing machine. Window to the side elevation, window and door to the rear elevation tiled floor and radiator.
SEPARATE SITTING/DINING ROOM Extended area current used as another sitting/dining room with French windows to the rear elevation, radiator and Karndean floor.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Loft access and window to the side elevation.
MASTER BEDROOM Double bedroom with window to the front elevation, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM TWO Double bedroom with window to the rear elevation, radiator and recess for wardrobes.
BEDROOM THREE Window to the front elevation and radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM Three piece bathroom suite including a fitted bath with shower over, WC and pedestal wash basin. Obscure window to the rear elevation, radiator and airing cupboard.
ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN Large enclosed rear garden with patio seating area, laid to lawn area, outside lighting and water tap.
OFF ROAD PARKING/GARAGE Ample off road parking leading to a detached garage with power.
BrochuresS1 - 4 Page Lands...
Dove Road, Ripley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ambergate Station2.9 miles
- Belper Station3.3 miles
- Alfreton Station4.0 miles
About the agent
At Smartmove we're passionate about property and aim to be progressive in our thinking. We take great pride in delivering service of the highest quality and are always committed to meeting our clients objectives.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102673005847. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smartmove Homes, Ripley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.