Galleon Way, Cardiff
- NO CHAIN
- WATER VIEWS
- WELL PRESENTED
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- RENTAL INCOME OF £750 PCM
- PERFECT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
Key Executive Sales are delighted to offer a superb opportunity to purchase a one bedroom apartment within the popular development of The Waterquarter in Cardiff Bay.
Briefly comprising of a hallway with ample storage space, a lounge/diner with fitted kitchen area, a double bedroom and a bathroom with shower over bath, this apartment is in immaculate order and no works are required with the exception for personal preference.
The apartment benefits by way of allocated parking, double glazing, and electric heating.
The property would make a perfect purchase for an astute investor with a monthly rent of £750.00 pcm, tenanted until July 2022.
We have been advised from the vendor on the below.
Time left on lease: 109 years
Service charge, we pay £145.00 per month
Ground rent, £150.00 per annum, has been paid up until 31/12/2021
Council Tax Band: D
For more information or to book a viewing, please contact us on the following:
Open Plan Living/Kitchen Area - 7.82 x 3.01 (25'7" x 9'10") - The kitchen has a matching range of base and eye level units, space for fridge freezer, built in oven with extractor above, four ring ceramic hob and stainless steel sink.
Breakfast bar set up with space for a dining room table and chairs following into the living room which has French doors to the Juliet balcony.
Bedroom - 3.87 x 3.53m (12'8" x 11'6") - Large bedroom area, fitted carpet, electric radiator and window.
Bathroom - 2.05m x 2.59m (6'8" x 8'5") - Three piece suite comprising of bath with overhead shower, wc, wash hand basin and a chrome heated towel rail.
Parking - One allocated parking space
BrochuresGalleon Way, CardiffBrochure
Galleon Way, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cardiff Bay Station0.2 miles
- Cardiff Central Station0.9 miles
- Cardiff Queen Street Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Key Executive Sales are a new branch of Keylet Sales & Lettings. We focus on the sales of Executive properties across the entirety of Cardiff, Penarth and the Vale. We have over 20 years worth of experience.
Let's see what we can do for you!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30758590. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Key Executive Sales, Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.