Pumphouse Crescent, Watford
- Two Bedrooms - Well Presented Throughout
- Family Bathroom & En Suite to Master
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- Living Area with Two Juliet Balconies
- CHAIN FREE
- Walking Distance to the AWARD WINNING Cassiobury Park
- Watford Town Centre Development
- Walking Distance to Watford High Street Station
CHAIN FREE - ALLOCATED PARKING, living space with Juliet balconies, family bathroom, EN SUITE to MASTER BEDROOM, close to Watford High Street Station and the award winning CASSIOBURY PARK. Town Centre Development. Short WALK to Watford High Street Station. Excellent First time buy or investment.
Located in this attractive and extremely convenient development close to Watford Town Centre, this well presented two double bedroom first floor apartment is offered for sale CHAIN FREE. Comprising of en suite to master bedroom, living room with double aspect French doors, family bathroom, second bedroom of good size and fully integrated modern kitchen. Other benefits include double glazing, gas central heating and allocated PARKING.
Date : 26 August 2011
Term : 125 years from 1 June 2010
Entry phone, radiator and two storage cupboards.
Window to front aspect and radiator.
Panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, radiator and extractor fan.
Double aspect patio doors to front and side, both opening to Juliet balconies, window to side aspect, opening to kitchen area, two radiators and TV point.
Window to front aspect, wall and base level units with work surfaces over, integrated oven and hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine.
Window to side aspect and radiator.
Shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, WC and extractor fan.
This property has an offer accepted subject to contract but is still currently available to view
At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit for A411 / Hempstead Road towards Watford General / Watford / A411, At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit, Bear left, then bear left onto Lower High Street, At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit for Wellspring Way, Turn right onto Pump House Crescent, Turn left to stay on Pump House Crescent, Arrive at Pump House Crescent.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Pumphouse Crescent, Watford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watford High Street Station0.1 miles
- Bushey Station0.5 miles
- Watford Junction Station0.8 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Watford for all your property needs
At Connells our team are
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WTF311438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.